Sunday, June 8, 2008

Best toothpaste: Tom’s of Maine Wintermint

I don’t ask for much in a toothpaste. I just want something simple and natural that works. I love Tom’s of Maine because they give details on every ingredient in their toothpaste including where it comes from and why it’s included in the product. Plus they don’t test their products on animals.

Unfortunately Tom’s is going with the industry trend of including more ingredients in their products to support a laundry list of marketing terms on the packaging: anti-plaque, baking soda, tartar control, whitening, etc. I try to get the simplest one out there, which is why I like their Wintermint flavor. Unfortunately Wintermint is not as well stocked as some of the other flavors, so I recommend Spearmint as an alternative. Their Peppermint flavor is OK too, if you want a toothpaste with baking soda in it.Get Tom’s of Maine Wintermint Toothpaste from Amazon

No comments: